London , £neg
Project Manager – ***MUST HAVE INSURANCE EXPERIENCE***, Prince2, Agile, software delivery
Please only apply if you have current or previous Insurance experience
Our client who is one of the world leaders in Digital Insurtech is currently seeking a Project Manager to join their Client Delivery team. As the successful candidate you need to demonstrate strong leadership skills, a proven track record of producing project content, managing and overseeing multiple projects. You will be exceptional at forecasting, resourcing and communicating at different levels, as well as being motivated, organised, analytical, pro-active and results driven. The business is growing rapidly so there is a fantastic opportunity for this role to evolve and grow based on your experiences and contributions. As the successful candidate you will have 5 years+ experience and be happy to work on multiple project and clients. You should have experience of working within the Insurance sector.
Responsibilities will include:
• Managing the digital delivery for individual clients from project set-up through planning, configuration, testing and careful transition to support; commonly you would expect to manage 2-4 projects at one time
• Define, manage and lead projects from initiation of requirement through to completion of project and handover to service/BAU while applying a common methodology to project delivery.
• Daily agile stand-up to Weekly client reporting on delivery status.
• Collaborating with internal and external team members to manage efficient delivery of our clients’ requirements
• Collaborating with the sales and account management team on client priorities
• Collaborating with the development team on roadmap priorities and delivery status
• Providing handover into support at appropriate times of the project.
• You have experience working in the insurance industry
• A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies.
• You have foundation level PRINCE2 at a minimum
• You are extremely organized, understand business drivers and enjoy juggling multiple priorities
• You are able to build relationships with all our clients and are comfortable with managing difficult messages
• You have excellent written and verbal communication skills with a flair for expressing technical concepts in everyday language
NICE TO HAVES
• A degree in Business, Engineering, Maths or equivalent is an asset
• Experience working for a start-up or fast paced technology focused company.
• Longer-term, you are looking to extend your career in programme management or client account management.
on 01908 278450 or via