Full Stack Software Developer
Glasgow , £neg
Full Stack Software Developer X2 - Net Core 2 and .Net Framework 4.5 (C#, MVC, Web API), SQL Server (TSQL) integration, Core Azure experience (Web Apps, SQL Azure)
Summary of the work
Working on a digital transformation programme putting Microsoft Dynamics CRM at the heart of our client’s interactions with users. The programme will continue to develop a web front end to interact with users through a secure account space, data will be fed to and from CRM to power transactions with users.
You will work within an Agile service design, delivery and support team of circa 30 people responsible for digital transformation activities across the organisation. It’s a multidisciplinary team with software developers, testers, designers, user researchers, Dynamics developers, service designers and product owners. The software developer will work closely within the dev ops team with other developers and testers.
You will support the implementation of SE’s digital transformation. Creating websites and applications to support SE’s delivery of services – often integrating with Dynamics CRM. We have new developments in flight as well legacy websites to migrate over the coming months and a central global design language to drive those developments.
Essential skills and experience
• .Net Core 2 and .Net Framework 4.5 (C#, MVC, Web API)
• SQL Server (TSQL) integration
• Entity Framework
• Core Azure experience (Web Apps, SQL Azure)
• Experience developing REST APIs
• Experience building robust, scalable web solutions
• OAuth 2 (with Azure B2C)
Nice-to-have skills and experience
• Angular 2.0
• Additional Azure experience (Service Bus, Blob storage, Functions)
• Understanding of container technologies (including Docker)
• Unit testing tools such as MSTest or NUnit
on 01908 278450 or via