SAP Training Consultant
Portsmouth , £400 - £490 per day
SAP Training Consultant – PS
Our client is currently looking for an SAP Training based in Portsmouth.
Applicants applying for this role, need to be either SC Cleared, or be eligible to undergo the clearance process.
The successful applicant should have:
• 5 years plus experience of delivering SAP Projects training where changes for enterprise applications and operational availability is critical.
• Working in a challenging and complex organisation and demonstrable experience of enabling organisational, business and technical change.
• Demonstrable experience of designing and delivering a blended learning solutions to users in your SAP area of specialism.
• Experience in developing and refining training course material development.
• Knowledge of the associated SAP Projects processes.
• Experience throughout the full SAP lifecycle (Design, Build, Test, and Deploy).
• Exemplary presentation skills.
• Strong experience of SAP WPB (Workforce Performance Builder).
• Experience of using Microsoft SharePoint.
• Experience or exposure to IT Governance.
• TPMA Certified or awareness of the TPMA certification.
• Exposure to ITIL Framework.
• Domain Expertise in Engineering & Construction will be a plus.
You will be responsible for all activities in the training lifecycle for the SAP Projects workstream.
This would include:
• Lead training activities during the delivery of a greenfield SAP implementation (already in-flight).
• Deliver training/training materials to support BAU activity.
• Engage with applications teams and the business to ensure system and process information is delivered effectively and can be traced back to requirements.
• Produce and communicate training activities status report to the Applications Training Manager and Programme Manager.
on 01908 278450 or via