Bristol or Reading , £50k-£55k per annum
About The Role
We require a confident Business Analyst, who is not afraid to challenge stakeholders when you see an issue and offer a solution in return. You will work with client stakeholders and development teams to assist in creating, prioritising user requirements and shaping product backlogs, so good communication, empathy and social personality to ensure requirements are effectively elicited from stakeholders and users are absolutely key.
The role can be based out of Bristol or Reading.
• Experienced with gathering, defining and documenting requirements for the creation of complex software solutions.
• Excellent communication skills and used to working with a variety of stakeholders: users, developers, QA, Scrum Master, Product Owners, CTO etc. to gather requirements and prioritise them.
• Strong understanding over the full SDLC. Experience in different software delivery models, but must have demonstrable experience in an Agile environment.
• Although technology agnostic, experience in use JIRA, SLACK, Enterprise Architect, Balsamiq are highly desirable
• Experience in working closely with architecture design, development and testing teams
• Workshop facilitation
• User Story and Use Case development
• Definition, support and execution of UAT
• Experience of Specific Business Domains (e.g. Government, MoD, Police)
• Business Strategy Development
• Business Case Development
• Proposal Writing
• User Experience Design
• Process Analysis / Modelling
• UML, especially Activity & State Chart modelling
• Data/Information Analysis
• Business process improvement and design methods.
• Familiarity with GDS Design manual
• Automated testing and test management
• Project Management
Any other information e.g. dual location, special security clearance, foreign languages:
• Willing to work on customer site
• Must be eligible to work in the UK
• Must either have SC clearance or be able to obtain it
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Jon Graham or submit your application now.
Bristol or Reading
on 01908 278450 or via