Windows 10 Project Manager, (Public Sector)
Manchester , £400-£500 per day
Windows 10 Project Manager, (Public Sector).
My Manchester based client is currently looking for Project Manager to help migrate all hardware operating systems from Windows 7 to Windows 10.
As the PM you will be responsible for:
• Delivering a tested and agreed standard Windows 10 build
• Upgrade all 3649 Microsoft desktop PCs and laptops to Windows 10 across approximately 170 sites
• Package and transition 250 applications for deployment and transition to Service Operations
• Decommission WYSE estate (between 3600-4000 devices)
• Trial Google Chrome devices as an alternative to Wyse devices
• Identify and tender and roll out suitable Chrome devices to identified users.
• Deliver user profile and device requirements for all End Users computing requirements, across the Business.
You must have the following experience:
• PRINCE 2 practitioner or equivalent project management qualification
• Recent experience delivering a Windows 10 UPGRADE.
• The project teams that you manage and robust line management
• Excellent project planning and control skills to track and realise project outcomes
• Excellent financial planning and control skills to forecast and track project budgets
• Proven experience of managing and mitigating risk
• Public Sector experience is highlight desirable.
We are an approved supplier with significant presence onsite within this team.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information please contact Ryan Jordan or submit your application now.
on 01908 278450 or via