Croydon , £neg
ServiceNow SME – ServiceNow, ITSM
Triad would like to invite you to apply for the role on behalf of our Central Government client based in central London for a fantastic contract opportunity as a ServiceNow SME to work on a project within a large digital transformation programme.
You will work closely with the Service Design, IT Service Desk and other Technical Support teams to ensure executive support of ServiceNow.
You will need to coordinate activities at all levels of a process, providing the authority or ability to make changes in the ITSM support tools as required and manage assigned processes end-to-end to ensure optimal overall performance.
The main responsibilities of the role are:
• Provides advices and support to ITSM Service Design and Process Owners;
• Coaches users on use of the ITSM tools, processes and procedures, sharing knowledge of tools and techniques with the wider teams;
• Ensures that ITSM tooling and process documentation is developed and maintained;
• Contributes to building up a useful, robust automated test suite to support a Continuous Deployment environment;
• Monitors ITSM process maturity and suggests improvements, feeding into the ITSM Tools Roadmap;
• Provides ITSM related incident diagnosis and resolution, bug fixing and problem management;
• Manages changes to ITSM tooling and processes;
• Communicates, collaborates and advises third party suppliers;
• To support APIs for internal and external use;
• To take part in 2nd/3rd line support of applications and platforms, including occasional support outside of office hours.
*****Due to the number of applications we receive, we may not have time to respond to each application. If you do not receive any communication, please take this as an unsuccessful application*****
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information please contact Laura Waddy submit your application now.
on 01908 278450 or via