Sutton Coldfield , £ Negotiable
Triad has a new opportunity for 3 X Test Analysts to work on a Central Government project. The role is to start asap and will initially be until November.
• Be responsible for drafting and maintaining service software testing policy;
• Maintain a technology route map for the development of software capability testing for the organisation;
• Inform the budgets for software testing capability within the organisation;
• Undertake technical software training design and delivery;
• Collaborate and partner with key stakeholders to deliver software testing; and
• Produce reports on the effectiveness and efficiency of the software testing.
• Demonstrable experience of the software development lifecycle;
• Knowledge of test methodologies;
• Experience in alternative test approaches, bringing new ideas, and driving processes forward.
• Must have SC Security Clearance
• Experience in a Test Analyst role
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Knowledge of converting business requirements and operating procedures to an effective test approach
• Creation and use of executive test dashboards to communicate test status and progress.
The client has determined that this role falls within the Off-Payroll Worker Legislation.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information please contact Jon Graham on 01908 278450 / firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application now.
on 01908 278450 or via