Cambridgeshire , £neg
Our Cambridge based client is currently seeking a Developer, you will join their already existing development team. You will be required to work 40 hours a week, but will need to have a flexible approach to working hours as you could be required to provide after hours and on call on weekends. You will be working as part of a team building a toolkit for building their clients websites.
You will be responsible for supporting the system evenings and on-call weekends. When there is no support work required you will work on conventional development tasks as well. You will be expected to learn new skills quickly to cope with new client’s needs.
• Excellent C#
• Excellent written and spoken English
• Available to work shifts 1-2 weeks per month (40 hours per week)
NICE TO HAVE
• A degree in Engineering, Maths or Computer Science
• Experience Object Oriented Programming principles
• It is an asset to have JQuery, SQL, and HTTP/CGI (Common Gateway Interface)
• Exposure to User interface design
• Web services/REST experience
• Previous exposure working for a SaaS based product or in the insurance industry as an asset
on 01908 278450 or via