London , £400 per day
PMO Manager – Prince2, Public Sector, CTC Clearance, PMF
****Due to the nature of the role and timescales you must have valid CTC or SC clearance****
Our public sector client is currently looking for a CTC/SC cleared PMO Manager, to join a newly formed Project Management office. As the successful candidate you will have demonstrable experience working as a PMO Manager, you will be required to ensure that the newly developed Project Management Framework (PMF) is fully implemented and that their digital project portfolio is overseen effectively. There are three main deliverables:
(1) Create and oversee the annual Programme Plan document, including developing and implementing a monthly Portfolio Reporting process covering resourcing, budgets, milestones, RAG status.
(2) Embedding PMF through supporting SROs/PMs, ensuring projects follow the PMF and managing the Project Request Process and Assessment Boards.
(3) Establishing the PMO in a sustainable manner.
Essential skills and experience
• Have previously run a Project Management Office
• Be an experienced project and programme manager
• Have public sector project experience
• Be familiar with Portfolio, Programme and Project Management methodologies including MSP and PRINCE 2
• Have strong leadership and communication skills with a track-record of working successfully with senior executives.
This is an outside of IR35 arrangement.
If this role is of interest to you or you would like more information, please contact Laura Waddy on 01908 278450 / firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your application now.
on 01908 278450 or via